Dean: Steven Higginbotham
520-206-6690, SP J115
Performing Arts Department Head: Mark Nelson
520-206-6826, CFAMUS 03
Texts, supplements, forms: Courtney Fuller
support technician 520-206-6973, SP J112
To request adjunct pay information: Lucy Simpson
Support specialist 520-206-6974, SP J112
Use the information at the Faculty Resource Center for absence instructions, forms, copy center and many other items as your “one-stop” shop as a Pima faculty member.
Division FAX machine: (520) 206-6020
Syllabi and Students
The syllabus template for your specific courses are found in the Teach section of My Pima. Access it via the Employee tab. You access your specific course by discipline prefix (DNC for dance, MUP for music instruction, MUS for music, and THE for theatre). USE The Current Semester Template as required statements changes are ongoing.
- Please use the following standard naming protocol for archiving:
[courseprefix&number]- [CRN]-[facultyusername] -[Campus]- [termcode]
- Term codes: 201910 (fall), 201920 (spring), 201930 (summer)
The current academic year plus the last two digits = the term
Photo Release Form (for all public events that have our students performing)
Volunteer Services Agreement (f2012)
- Baruch College Copyright tool for classrooms
- Fair Use Checklist is available at: www.pima.edu/current-students/library/docs/fair-use-checklist.pdf
- Image Quest Library database is available at: http://0-quest.eb.com.library2.pima.edu/
- The video on copyrights is available at:
- Copyright Resources Webpage is available at:
Treasures in the Library from Rosanne Couston
PCC Library homepage: http://www.pima.edu/community/library.html
Naxos Listening Library from PCC Library
1. Log into My Pima (www.pima.edu)
2. Click the “Library” tab
3. Click the “Articles and Databases” link
4. Click the “go directly to the database” scroll bar and find Naxos Music Library to click on.
5. Only 5 users are allowed on at one time due to licensing restrictions so if you can’t log on to the database, try again later.
- Auditions LibGuide (THE 250): http://libguides.pima.edu/auditions
- Main LibGuides page: http://libguides.pima.edu/